1. This competition (“the Competition”) is conducted by Panarottis Advertising (Pty) Ltd (“Casa Bella”) and Distell (“Durbanville Hills Collectors Reserve”) (together referred to herein as “the Promoters”) and may only be entered into by customers who are over the age of 18 (eighteen) and residents of South Africa.
2. No persons related to the Promoters (including but not limited to their Subsidiaries and /or Franchisees) by way of being:
2.1. directors, members, partners, employees, franchisees, agents of, or consultants to;
2.2. any marketing service provider(s), any supplier(s) of goods or services, any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by them; or
2.3. any spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of such persons; may enter into the Competition.
3. A copy of these Competition rules (“Rules”) is available on www.casabelladining.co.za
4. These Rules may be amended by reasonable notification via the Casa Bella website at any time during the Competition, and will be applied and interpreted by Casa Bella and its decision regarding any disputes relating to such meaning and/or content will be final and binding.
5. Participation by the entrants in the Competition constitutes an agreement to abide by these Rules.
6. The Competition runs from 08:00am on 21 June 2019 up to midnight on 31 July 2019. Entrants are required to purchase any glass or bottle of Durbanville Hills Collectors Reserve and enter via the QR code or link provided to stand a chance to win Durbanville Hills Collectors Reserve Wine to the value of R10 000.00 (Ten Thousand Rand).
7. 1 (One) winner will be drawn via random selection and the winner will have their prize couriered to their South African residency.
8. The winner of this prize will be randomly drawn and notified telephonically by a Casa Bella representative.
9. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash and, to the maximum extent permitted in law, Casa Bella, and its subsidiary and holding companies are not liable for any defects in the prize.
10. Casa Bella may, before or after the winner of the Competition has been publicly announced, require that the winners permit the use of their image and / or name in their marketing material and / or participate in their marketing activities (including endorsing, promoting and / or advertising the services of, Casa Bella, or any of their subsidiary or holding companies) (“the Invitation”). The winner has the right to decline the Invitation. Should the
winner fail to decline the Invitation by telephone, e-mail or in writing to Lauren Venter on Tel: 021 555-5100, Email: [email protected] Postal address: P.O. Box 166 Century City 7446 within 3 (three) days of being notified that they are the winner of the Competition, then such winner shall be deemed to have accepted the Invitation and granted permission and / or agreed to participate in the manner as aforesaid.
11. To the maximum extent permitted in law, the Promoters, owners of any Casa Bella restaurant, Panarottis Advertising (Pty) Ltd, Spur Group (Pty) Ltd, or any holding or subsidiary companies of any of them, or any of their respective directors, officers, managers, employees, agents, franchisees, or anyone associated with any of them, shall
not incur any liability to any person for any injury, loss, claim or damage of any nature whatsoever whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, as a result of entering into, or arising from any cause whatsoever or howsoever arising from their participation in any way in, this Competition or the use of any prize won there under (any such prizes being utilized at the own risk of the winner and / or the parent or legal guardian of any such winner).
12. In the event of a dispute in respect of any aspect of the Competition, Casa Bella’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering the Competition you agree to receive further communication and direct marketing material from Casa Bella and their holding and subsidiary companies.
14. This Competition shall comply with, and will be subject to, any peremptory provisions of the Consumer Protection Act (“CPA”) and the regulations promulgated thereunder, which are deemed to be incorporated herein (“Peremptory Provisions”). In the event of any conflict between these Rules and the Peremptory Provisions, the latter shall prevail. Copies of the CPA and the regulations promulgated thereunder are available on the Department
of Trade and Industry Website: www.dti.gov.za.
15. Any provision of these Rules or the Competition which is held to be invalid or unenforceable shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without invalidating or rendering unenforceable the remaining provisions thereof.