COVID-19 – OPEN FOR DINE-IN, DELIVERIES & TAKEAWAYS
Visit South Africa’s official Coronavirus (Covid-19) online news and information portal.
In association with The Department of Health and the NHI. https://sacoronavirus.co.za/
Salute to good health and hope.
To our loyal Casa Bella guests,
We would like to reassure all our guests that we are following strict health and hygiene measures to ensure yours and our safety.
For your information and peace of mind, we would like to inform you of the preventative measures that are currently in place:
- All guests are screened on arrival at all restaurants, and wearing of masks is mandatory.
- All staff members are screened on arrival at all restaurants and take the precautionary measures when interacting with patrons and when preparing food.
- We have sanitation stations in all our restaurants and it is mandatory for all staff to wash their hands (with soap for at least 20 seconds) every hour.
- We also have hand (alcohol-based) sanitisation that takes place every 30 minutes.
- Our menus, tables, furniture and cutlery are sanitised after every sitting.
- Relevant food safety measures are implemented, with all third party suppliers.
Please note that trading times differ, so please check in with your chosen restaurant as to their specific hours of service.